1578 Cedar Springs Rd, Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
(717) 436-8174

About Us

In August of 1962, A small group of believers joined together to purchase a property on the corner of Main and Orange streets in Downtown Mifflintown. The purchase of this property was to establish A “Full Gospel Revival Center” in the heart of Juniata County. Lead by Rev. H.A. Christopher, the congregation became Mifflintown Assembly of God. Over the next 20 years, what started as a small Spirit empowered group quickly outgrew that small house on Main st. In the early eighties, the congregation purchased property on Cedar Springs Rd (old RR4) and in 1986 began construction on the present day Church. Renamed “New Life Assembly of God” the church has continued to serve the community from this location for more than 30 years.

On Easter Sunday 2019, we launched into a new season of ministry. Following a new vision to be a beacon of hope in our community, we took on the name “Lighthouse Community Church.” A small but mighty group of believers, we strive to be the “Community Church” where people can come, feel loved, and be impacted by the Holy Spirit.

We invite you to Join us.